A modular dock bridge is designed to span the gap between the trailer and the warehouse floor at a lower cost of ownership than conventional solutions such as pit-style mechanical loading dock levelers. By choosing a sturdy and reliable dock bridge, you’ll maximize security, cleanliness and floor space, while also saving costs on operation and maintenance.
With the LH Series LoadHog® modular dock bridge, you’ll get all these benefits and more. It mounts to your warehouse floor using only four heavy-duty anchor bolts, requires no concrete work and provides a lower lifetime cost of ownership than edge-of-dock levelers, portable dock plates and many types of mechanical pit-style dock levelers. The bumper block assembly attaches to the face of the dock with four anchors per bumper.
Smart Design Advantages:
- Release pedal and minimal lifting force needed for ease of operation
- No pit means no gaps, making it an energy-efficient solution
- Prevents sanitary issues from occurring, such as pests and debris buildup
- Requires no significant costs due to retrofitting or regular
- Protects dock door from impact
Resources for this product can be DOWNLOADED HERE >>